Question everything...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exchange
Latest topics
» Choose Classic Version view when using a tablet to access the site
Forum comments EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:01 pm by AlwaysAzila

» Forum comments
Forum comments EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:08 pm by AlwaysAzila

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum comments Empty Forum comments Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Admin

Admin
Ad.mɛˈnɛˈ.straː.tɔr
Ad.mɛˈnɛˈ.straː.tɔr
Hello and welcome to QUEUED! Feel free to discuss what you want, when you want. But remember, please keep it relevant. The Moderators have full discretion to whether a thread or reply is relevant and will delete at will!

As this forum is being built and generated, please contribute with all comments, both positive and negative. Most everything can be modified and I want to insure that it is easy to navigate, read and use!

Thank you!

2Forum comments Empty Re: Forum comments Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:31 am

Q

Q
Ad.mɛˈnɛˈ.straː.tɔr
Ad.mɛˈnɛˈ.straː.tɔr
Thank you to all those who joined this last week and helped get the forum off the ground! I'm headed back to work as of today and being able to work on the forum and chatting with you all was a great way to spend the down time here at home. Thanks again!

I've noticed that things look pretty good on my Windows based laptop here at home, but last night, I saw the main banner runs off the screen on my android phone. I'll work on that this evening. But again, if you see any issues, especially on Mac or I-Phone based products, please let me know!

Thanks again and have an amazing week!

3Forum comments Empty Re: Forum comments Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:15 pm

Q

Q
Ad.mɛˈnɛˈ.straː.tɔr
Ad.mɛˈnɛˈ.straː.tɔr
It's looking ok now on my laptop w/Firefox and Explorer, plus it looks ok on my android phone with whatever garbage browser I'm using Smile

Please let me know if you see any inconsistencies with other hardware or browsers.

Thank you!

4Forum comments Empty Re: Forum comments Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:39 am

Moneypenny

Moneypenny
Ad.mɛˈnɛˈ.straː.tɔr
Ad.mɛˈnɛˈ.straː.tɔr
Haven't logged in from my phone yet but so far so good here on the kindle!

5Forum comments Empty Re: Forum comments Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:41 pm

tiger1

tiger1
One eye open
One eye open
Q wrote:Thank you to all those who joined this last week and helped get the forum off the ground! I'm headed back to work as of today and being able to work on the forum and chatting with you all was a great way to spend the down time here at home. Thanks again!

I've noticed that things look pretty good on my Windows based laptop here at home, but last night, I saw the main banner runs off the screen on my android phone. I'll work on that this evening. But again, if you see any issues, especially on Mac or I-Phone based products, please let me know!

Thanks again and have an amazing week!

Thank you for inviting me to this forum !!! Forum comments 1478856589

6Forum comments Empty Re: Forum comments Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:44 pm

Q

Q
Ad.mɛˈnɛˈ.straː.tɔr
Ad.mɛˈnɛˈ.straː.tɔr
Hey Tiger!! Welcome!!

The forum is fun in that it has so many features. We've pretty much worked out all the bugs, but if you see anything, please let me know!

I've admired and respected you for many months now. It's truly a pleasure to have you here!

7Forum comments Empty Re: Forum comments Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:38 am

tiger1

tiger1
One eye open
One eye open
Q wrote:Hey Tiger!! Welcome!!

The forum is fun in that it has so many features. We've pretty much worked out all the bugs, but if you see anything, please let me know!

I've admired and respected you for many months now. It's truly a pleasure to have you here!
You are too kind ! Embarassed

8Forum comments Empty Re: Forum comments Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:08 pm

AlwaysAzila

AlwaysAzila
Mɔ.dɛˈraː.tɔr
Mɔ.dɛˈraː.tɔr
Doing fine on iPad other than have to change to "classic view"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum